Jenna F. Hairston, S.V.S.
Teacher of Singing • Singing Voice Specialist
What is a Singing Voice Specialist?
The singing voice specialist is a singing teacher with special training equipping him or her to practice in a medical environment with patients who have sustained vocal injury. Most singing voice specialists have a degree in voice performance or pedagogy. Some have extensive performing and teaching experience, but without a formal academic degree. Nearly all have professional performance experience, as well as extra training in laryngeal anatomy and physiology of phonation, training in the rehabilitation of injured voices, and other special education.
The Benefits of :
• Develop a healthy vocal technique.
• Enjoy the process of .
• Acquire better posture and body alignment for singing.
• Gain increased confidence performing in front of an audience.
• creative and artistic growth and development.
• Improve audition and performance skills.
• Sharpen music theory knowledge, musicianship skills, and sight-singing skills.
• Become more engaging and compelling singers and performers.
• PRIVATE •
• AUDITION/PERFORMANCE PREPARATION •
• GROUP LESSONS •
Voice • Piano • Guitar • Woodwind
Call 979 204-9099 now
reserve your space for Spring 2018!
CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS!
We hope to see you again! back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Thanks for visiting!
Look around and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.